Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

More Pics!

Sorry it has been so long! My computer was in the shop because the screen cracked! I finally got it back and then Snickerdoodle got sick after getting his first round of immunizations.

Billy and Punkin taking a nap together on the couch.

Life is good!

Here are my cool elephant jammies!

Yay! Naps!

Nom Nom!

September 1st. Billy rolled over for the first time. He did manage to get his hand out from under him but my camera died first =(

 My boo boos from my shots on the 7th =( 
2 on one leg and 1 on the other. Now I weigh 13 lbs 8 ozs!


Cutie pie!

Napping on mom's lap.

 More new pj's!

My outfit for mom's birthday party! Thanks Aunt Dani!

Me tonight in bed!

And mom's birthday shoes and birthday pedicure! I know this has nothing to do with Munchkin but I am really excited about my birthday shoes!



No comments:

Post a Comment